Sunday, June 28, 2009

Going by Technorati

Last night I was watching Rajkumar Gupta's Amir in Zee Cinema. Didn't know I shall also be following a master this way. No, no, not for any devastation. Its an attempt to claim this blog in http://technorati.com.

I too feel Teetli should be claimed thus establishing that I am its owner, and allows me to use Technorati services to increase my blog’s visibility (Modified quote from technorati).

So far I have made some ten futile attempts to claim my blog. But everytime I encountered with an error. Now lets see if at all this claiming happens.

I shall know the next step only when I publish this code. So lets see what happens.

Ah, now claiming will also be episode wise. What an irony!

Doing whatever Technorati says. 

To complete your claim, follow these steps:azvdjcer4w

2 comments:

  1. What happens next?
    Attempts successful? Tried finding Teetli at technorati. Didn't exaxtly show.

    Dinesh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, interestingly it still says "Claim is still in progress"

    Poor me. Don't know how to proceed.

    ReplyDelete