Sunday, May 10, 2009

A pushy thought: Shahid or Hritik

The other day I was just wondering as to who was a better dancer, Hritik or Shahid. It would not need even reflexes to respond to this question correctly but the thought seriously kept cropping my mind for long and Shahid’s name was such that I could not strike off.

Still remember young Shahid’s background dance in the song Kahiin Aag Lage Lag Jawe along with Aishwarya Rai in Subhash Ghai’s Taal.

While my brother was of the view that Hritik is the undisputed best dancer. He rather asked me to see the crazy4 video. No doubt I saw the video several times in the Television, but what came to my mind was what if we saw them in a dance competition kind of thing and the duo dances to the same tune with the same choreography.

Television talent hunt has given budding dancers a very good platform to exhibit their latent skill, but at least we can always wait for one of those stardust or film fare awards ceremony to see Hritik and Shahid dancing together.

As for the confusion, it is still persistent Shahid or Hritik?

4 comments:

  1. Your bro is correct. Hritik is the undisputed best dancer. Why only Krazzy four, I mean all dance sequences of Hritik are the best cinematographed as well as performed. Very recently his "Baawre-Baawre" in Lucky by chance is a masterstroke. And Shahid is also a good dancer, but no confusion between him and Hritik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you confused? It is crystal clear. Hritik Hritik Hritik. He made it clear in his debut film Kaho naa Pyar hai that there is no matching him.

    Dinesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hritik Roshan... Thats it...


    GJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Dinesh, I am not confused. I said that one cannot strike out Shahid's dancing skills too. I never said that Hritik was a bad dancer. But what I wanted was to focus on Shahid's skills as a dancer.

    @ GJ, Hritik Roshan and Shahid Kapoor.

    ReplyDelete